Workers Compensation is a core service offering with PEO’s. Providing superior coverage at an affordable cost is one of the most important aspects of Workers Compensation. A wide variety of options from the PEO will be available to meet your company’s needs and provide the coverage that your employees deserve. From lower risk white collar professionals to grey to blue collar contactors, we will find a PEO with a program that meets your needs.
You will save time and money with a Workers Compensation program that offers:
- Workers compensation procurement (optional)
- Multiple carriers (Non Subscriber Program available when applicable)
- Pay-As-You-Go payment program
- Eliminate workers compensation down payment
- Eliminate workers’ compensation audits
- Automatic annual renewals
- Certificates issued in a timely manner
- Accident/fraud investigation
Risks are a natural part of business, controlling them is critical to the long term success of your business. Utilizing a PEO will help you improve safety results and reduce your risk. The ultimate goal is for your company to be successful.
The following solutions are provided for Risk Management and Safety Services:
- Accident prevention strategies
- Written Health and Safety Programs customized for each client
- Provided safety meeting materials
- Extensive online library of training topics
- OSHA compliance assistance
- OSHA reporting assistance
- Safe work practice program
- Workplace inspection programs
- Client tailored safety programs
Risk management and workers’ compensation claims are generally handled by human resource personnel who may not have the expertise in this area. This can be very challenging and create unwanted exposure to the company. A PEO can help your company manage these issues by providing award winning claims management service.
Here are some of the services you will receive:
- Claims Review and Analysis
- Return to work programs and assistance
- Claims monitored to closure
- Quarterly claims review with carrier(s)
- Post accident drug tests
You can consult with the PEO on ideas of how to implement safety incentive programs and educate workers, as well as supervisors, to decrease the likelihood of injury, and to help them deal with the workers in high-risk situations. Educating employees within the workplace alone creates a huge decrease in the number of claims filed.
Roc-co. Consultants services several areas in the state of Texas, such as Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, and Austin. Contact us now by calling 936.522.6097 or online using the contact us form.